After a successful theatrical run, Universal Studios Home Entertainment is releasing The World's End on Blu-ray and DVD November 19. Simon Pegg and Nick Frost star in the final installment of their Three Flavors Cornetto trilogy, where a group of old friends reunite to complete the pub crawl they first attempted 20 years ago. They soon realize making it to the last pub, The World's End, is the least of their problems. We have a contest lined up where fans can take home director Edgar Wright's critically-acclaimed movie on Blu-ray. Take a look at how you can win below.
The World's End Blu-ray
- The World's End Blu-ray
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
Simon Pegg and Nick Frost reteam with director Edgar Wright (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz) in this wildly entertaining thrill ride that critics call "funny as hell" (Richard Roeper, WLS-AM Chicago) and "sheer comic perfection" (Peter Travers, Rolling Stone). Twenty years after their first epic pub crawl attempt, the "five musketeers" reunite in their home town to complete the ultimate challenge - one night, five friends, twelve bars - a boozy quest on which only the strongest will survive. But after a bizarre series of encounters with the out-of-this-world locals, they soon realize that reaching their final pub, The World's End, may be the least of their troubles. They're having the time of their lives, ready to take on the world... but tonight they may have to save it.
Bonus Features Exclusive to The World's End Blu-ray:
- Cast Commentary with stars Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, and Paddy Considine
- - Technical Commentary with director Edgar Wright and director of photography Bill Pope
- - Filling in the Blanks: The Stunts and FX of The World's End - Cast and crew discuss the prowess of
- - The World's End stunt and VFX teams. Watch rehearsals of intricate fight scenes choreographed by some of the movies' best stuntmen. Learn how the VFX team enhances the existing footage to perfect the film's look and style.
- - Hair and Make-Up Tests
- - Rehearsal Footage
- - Stunt Tapes - Behind-the-scenes of the bathroom fight, the twinbot fight and the beehive fight
- - VFX Breakdown - VFX Supervisor Pegg) best moments.
- - The Man Who Would Be (Gary) King
- - Signs & Omens - A film clip montage highlighting all the hidden clues and hints throughout the film.
- - Edgar & Simon's Flip Chart - Writers Edgar Wright & Simon Pegg bring back the trusty flip chart to reveal their step-by-step process of creating the story.
- - Deleted Scene, Outtakes, Alternate Edits and more!
Bonus Features on The World's End Blu-ray and DVD:
- Completing the Golden Mile - The Making of The World's End - While on the surface The World's End looks like a movie about a bunch of old friends getting drunk on a pub crawl, it's actually about much more. Look through the eyes of these frequent collaborators at the depth of the themes and the relationships between characters.
- - Feature Commentary with Screenwriters Edgar Wright & Simon Pegg