Spider-Man 3 producer Grant Curtis has updated the movie's production blog with an announcement that registered members of the Online Spider-Man Movie Network (free to join), will be able to get a sneak peek of his upcoming Spider-Man 3 production book, this Wednesday.
Just a quick heads-up regarding my book. Wednesday, March 21st, all the registered members of the Spider-Man Movie Network will receive a sneak-peek at the book which will include:
Movie Network will receive a sneak-peek at the book which will include:
• The first 3 pages of the CRAFTING THE STORY chapter, which discusses our script-writing process.
• Never-before-seen conceptual art from the art department.
• Conceptual art vs. final set comparisons.
• Never-before-seen set photography.
• Never-before-seen conceptual art from the costume department.
• Excerpt from the visual effects chapter.
• CGI vs. real life character comparisons.
• Excerpts from my daily journal.
• Never-before-seen photography that I took during pre-production.
CLICK HERE to access the Spider-Man Movie Network area to become a member.
Spider-Man 3 arrives in theatres on May 4.