Happy freakin Halloween boyles and ghouls! Today is one of the greatest days of the year and boy do we have some treats for you!
We've searched high and low for the most frightening tricks and treats for you to sink your teeth into! Check them out!
Also, try your hand at the 13 Ghosts game at 13th Street! If you beat this thing let me know! I didn't have the patience.
Now, in our little hunt for Halloween blood, we unearthed a ton of scary things to feast your eyes on...feel free to scream:
- Nosferatu - Watch in full length, this horror classic!
- White Zombie -Halloween wouldn't be Halloween without flesh eaters.
- The Terror - Get scared!
- Drive-in Massacre - Never seen it, but it can't lose with that title!
- Blood Feast - A true classic!
Now, if watching a full length movie on your computer screen sends a chill down your spine then try some of these short Halloween clips:
- Donnie Darko - Watch the first 8 minutes of this brilliant film!
- Simpsons Shining - If The Simpsons Halloween Specials don't get you in the mood, NOTHING will!
- Horrorskopes - 13th Street serves up the scariest shorts on the web. Get your Horrorskope!
iFILM has also served up a frightening list of Halloween screams:
- 12 Scary Movies To Watch Online - Some old and new classics!
- 12 Sci-Fi Spookies To Watch Online - Some more freaky shorts for this evil day!
So what will you be doing to celebrate the spirits of the dead tonight? Are you discouraged by the politics of the world? Are you bummed out by some fall weather? Have no fear, your local cable channels will be serving up plenty of fresh meat for you to pick maggots from all night! Check out the programming schedules for your local cable horror havens:
- Scary USA Marathon - My personal favorite. I've been indulging every Halloween since the 90's!
- FX Networks Halloween- Hours and hours of The X-Files and Buffy The Vampire Slayer!
And of course, don't forget to get the creeps with Lights Out productions such as, Death's End: Overture, Death's End: I, The Penalizer, Zombie Apocalypse, and if you wanna see something really scary, check out the bath tub scene in Ruby's Girl! AAaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!
We've also got some sit updates for you today!
"Eye of new, and toe of frog, Wool of bat, and tongue of dog, Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting, Lizard's leg, and howlet's wing, For a charm of powerful trouble, Like a hell-broth boi and bubble." - Shakespeare