Nothing about the storyline is known at this point. The new studio is being described as a company that wants to make scary movies for kids.
"Cinderbiter is a new stop-motion company whose mandate is to make great, scary films for young 'uns with a small, tight-knit crew who watch each other's backs. Joining Henry Selick on Cinderbiter's first production will be veteran team members Eric Leighton and the celebrated production designer, Lou Romano. That's right - Lou Romano!"
Henry Selick is seeking a storyboard supervisor for the film. Here are the following requirements if you are interested in the job.
- Experience on at least one animated feature as a key story artist.
- - Strong drawing skills that don't require tone and embellishment to make their point.
- - You know to draw funny without relying on tiresome, bloodless clichés.
- - You possess a quirky sense of humor that comes through in your drawing.
- - Ability to lead a small team of other highly-talented story artists.
- - You are self-confident but not arrogant; you know how to keep working a scene and support the director's vision.
- - Know how to use different shots to tell the story well and don't rely on a layout department to figure it out for you.
- - Experience with Toon Boom and Cintiq a plus.
More about ShadeMaker is expected to be revealed in the very near future.