The Doctor is this August!
Two-time Golden Globe winner Hugh Laurie is back as Dr. Gregory House, ornery infectious disease specialist and self-acknowledged "most brilliant mind in medicine" when House: Season Three comes to DVD on August 21, 2007 from Universal Studios Home Entertainment. The five-DVD set includes all 24 episodes of the Primetime Emmy-nominated show's third season, plus exclusive bonus features that offer an inside look at the most compelling medical drama on television. Arriving just in time for the broadcast premiere of Season Four, House: Season Three boasts an exceptional supporting cast including Lisa Edelstein, Robert Sean Leonard, Jennifer Morrison, Omar Epps and Jesse Spencer, plus outstanding guest performances from, Kathleen Quinlan, Joel Grey, John Larroquette and more.
One of the most acclaimed dramas on television, House's superb writing and top-notch performances continue to garner critical and industry accolades. The American Film Institute's "Program of the Year" for 2005 and winner of the Peabody Award for Achievement in Electronic Media, the series has also earned a Primetime Emmy Award as well as eight additional nominations. Hugh Laurie has collected two Golden Globes, a SAG Award, a Television Critics Association Award, and an Emmy nomination for his star turn as master medical sleuth Dr. House. Preorder close is July 17, 2007. The five-disc set is priced at $ 59.98.
Welcome to Season Three of the most compellingly watchable drama on television, as Dr. Gregory House and his team of brilliant young doctors unravel the thorniest medical mysteries that Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital has to offer. The infuriatingly infallible Dr. House guides his proteges through controversial cases with his inimitable mixture of caustic humor, unmitigated irritation and highly unconventional diagnostic genius. With guest appearances by Kathleen Quinlan, Joel Grey and John Larroquette, House: Season Three demonstrates why this unconventional hospital chronicle has become a favorite of critics and audiences alike.
- Alternate Take From Cane and Able: The Angry Valley Girl Version
- Half-Wit Commentary with Creator/Executive Producer David Shore and Executive Producer/Director Katie Jacobs
- Blooper Reel
- The Making of The Jerk: Anatomy of an Episode - An inside look at the making of Episode 23.
- Soundtrack Session: Hugh Laurie and The Band From TV - Join Hugh Laurie and the rest of The Band From TV as they record the smokey song "Minnie the Moocher" for the show's soundtrack.
- Open House: The Production Office - Executive Producer Katie Jacobs gives viewers a tour of the production office.
- Blood, Needles, and Body Parts: The House Prop Department -- An inside look at the property department.
- Run Time: 17 Hours 30 Minutes
- Layers: DVD-9 (Single Sided)
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen (1.78:1)
- Rating: Not Rated
- Technical Info: English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround, English SDH
- Subtitles: Spanish