Adam Sandler is at his comedic best as he stars with Kevin James as best friends and fellow firefighters in the blockbuster comedy I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry. When ladies' man Larry and family man Chuck enter into a domestic partnership to ensure that Larry's kids get his pension, it leads to one hilarious situation after another as they are forced to convince the world they are partners at work and at home in this hysterically funny film.
- Laugh-Out-Loud Deleted Scenes with Commentary by Director Dennis Dugan
- Laughing is Contagious: Hysterical outtakes and funny moments with the cast.
- I Now Pronounce You Husband and...Husband? Go behind-the-scenes with the cast as they reveal their favorite moments from the film.
- Look Who Stopped By: Adam and Kevin reflect on the hilarious actors who did cameos.
- Stop, Drop and Roll: Join the stars of the film as they explain how the dangerous stunts were performed.
- Dugan -- The "Hands On" Director: A humorous look at Dennis Dugan's directing style.
- Feature Commentary with the Director Dennis Dugan, Adam Sandler and Kevin James.
Chuck Levine (Sandler) and Larry Valentine (James) are the pride of their fire station: two guy's guys always side by side and willing to do anything for each other. Salt-of-the-earth widower Larry wants just one thing: to protect his family. His buddy Chuck also wants one thing: to enjoy the single life. Grateful Chuck owes Larry for saving his life in a fire, and Larry calls in that favor big time when civic red tape prevents him from naming his own two kids as his life insurance beneficiaries. All that Chuck has to do is claim to be Larry's domestic partner on some city forms. Easy. Nobody will ever know. But when an overzealous, spot-checking bureaucrat becomes suspicious, the new couple's arrangement becomes a citywide issue and goes from confidential to front-page news. Forced to improvise as love-struck newlyweds, Chuck and Larry must now fumble through a hilarious charade of domestic bliss under one roof. After surviving their mandatory honeymoon and dodging the threat of exposure, the well-intentioned con men discover that sticking together in your time of need is what truly makes a family.
- Run Time: 1 Hour 56 Minutes
- Layers: Dual Layers
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen 1.85:1, Full Frame 1.33:1
- Rating: PG -13
- Rating Reason: crude sexual content throughout nudity, language and some drug references
- Languages/Subtitles: English, Spanish, French
- Sound: Dolby Digital 5.1
Dont't forget to also check out: I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry