Though not quite the hit fans of Eddie Murphy were expecting, Imagine That still managed to please youngsters and adults alike with its youthful tale about rekindling the imagination. Directed by Karey Kirkpatrick, this magical adventure is set to hit DVD and Blu-ray on October 20th. Coming from Paramount Home Entertainment, the video will be presented in 1080p AVC accompanied by a Dolby TrueHD soundtrack.
In Imagine That, a powerful financial executive (Eddie Murphy) whose career was sent spiraling down the drain due to sudden lack of confidence finds the answers to his inexplicable setback in an imaginary world dreamt up by his young daughter in a fantasy comedy starring Eddie Murphy and co-scripted by Ed Solomon and Chris Matheson (the writing duo behind Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure).
- Commentary with Karey Kirkpatrick and Yara Shahidi
- - Yara Shahidi Set Tour HD
- - A Playgound of the Mind HD
- - Getting the Part HD
- - Star Blanket: Native American Influence HD
- - The King and His Jesters HD
- - What Were They Really Saying?
- -Johnny Whitefeather Outtakes HD
- - Evan and Olivia Outtakes HD