You can bring home a new culinary delight of a film home on DVD and Blu-ray right in time for the holidays. Julie & Julia will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on December 8. The standard DVD will be priced at $28.96 SRP and the BD will go for $39.95 SRP. We don't have cover art images for either release yet, but we'll update this story as soon as we have the images. The film stars Meryl Streep, Amy Adams and Stanley Tucci.
A culinary legend provides a frustrated office worker with a new recipe for life in Julie & Julia, the true stories of how Julia Child's (Meryl Streep) life and cookbook inspired fledgling writer Julie Powell (Amy Adams) to whip up 524 recipes in 365 days and introduce a new generation to the magic of French cooking. Stanley Tucci (The Devil Wears Prada) co-stars in director Nora Ephron's delicious comedy about joy, obssesion and butter. Bon appétit!
- Commentary with Writer/Director Nora Ephron
- - Secret Ingredients: Creating Julie & Julia
- - Family & Friends Remember Julia Child (Blu-ray only)
- - Julia's Kitchen (Blu-ray only)
- - Secret Ingredients: Creating Julie & Julia (Blu-ray only)
- - Poaching Eggs with Julia Child & Jacques Pépin (Blu-ray only)
- - Making Hollandaise Sauce with Julia Child & Jacques Pépin (Blu-ray only)
- - Mark Peel prepares Scrambled Eggs (Blu-ray only)
- - Suzanne Goin prepares Braised Beef Short Ribs (Blu-ray only)
- - Steven Lewandowski & Drew Nieporent Prepare Butter Poached Maine Lobster (Blu-ray only)
- - movieIQ (Blu-ray only)