Get ready to laugh with the original prankster uncut
Prepare the funny bones for some ticklin' because you're in for a treat today. The press junket for Kickin' It Old Skool just happened to fall the day after the rainiest weekend EVER in New York City. I'm talking deluge here, 8 and 1/2 inches of biblical rainfall. Being the intrepid reporter, I trekked my way to the Waldorf Astoria and find out that almost all of the other outlets (cough, pussies) weren't able to make it because of the flooding. Long story short, Dave from MTV radio and I find ourselves in a cozy little interview with the ridiculously hot Maria Menounos; who amazingly had never done a roundtable interview before.
Click the video to the right for Jamie Kennedy breakin' it down!
Then, turn up the volume and Push Play below to hear our interview with Jamie!
Then turn up the volume and find out:
- What the hell is Kickin' It Old Skool about?
- Who ass-raped Jamie Kennedy and Casper's childhood?
- Why is Casper moving into Jamie's pool house?
- Which musical legend is Casper dancing for next?
- Hear Maria say "falafel" repeatedly while Jamie tries to touch her abs.
- Hear Maria laugh hysterically, best described as a cross between Fran Drescher and a duck.
Kickin' It Old Skool opens the Friday, April 27th in theaters everywhere and is rated 'PG-13' for crude and sexual content and language.