It's said that we only use 10% of our brains. A new TV trailer for Lucy reveals what happens when the other 90% is unlocked. Scarlett Johansson stars as a drug mule whose latest delivery ruptures inside of her gut and seeps into her intestines, giving her inhuman abilities of the mind, turning her into a modern day super hero ready for revenge. Take a look at writer/director Luc Besson's latest action thriller as Lucy sets off to stop the cartel responsible for her condition, learning how to harness her new powers with the help of Morgan Freeman along the way.

B. Alan Orange at Movieweb
B. Alan Orange