Unleash the fun at home with the hilarious comedy-adventure, DreamWorks Animation's Mr. Peabody and Sherman! Mr. Peabody (Ty Burrell) is an inventor, scientist and genius who just happens to be a dog. With his son Sherman, he will embark on the most extraordinary adventure imaginable as they race against time to repair history and save the future. "Heartfelt and snappy" (Jessica Herndon, Associated Press), Mr. Peabody and Sherman has been hailed by critics as "a great adventure for the entire family" (Mike Wilbur, NBC Newschannel), receiving outstanding audience reaction and a coveted "A" CinemaScore.
Mr. Peabody and Sherman Blu-ray 3D
Mr. Peabody and Sherman Blu-ray
Mr. Peabody and Sherman DVD
Directed by Rob Minkoff (The Lion King, Stuart Little) and from the team behind family favorite franchises The Croods and How to Train Your Dragon, Mr. Peabody and Sherman is "fun" and "fast moving" (A.O. Scott, The New York Times) and features hilarious performances from an incredible voice cast of popular stars including Ty Burrell, Ariel Winter, Stephen Colbert, Leslie Mann, Max Charles, Patrick Warburton and Allison Janney.
Mr. Peabody and Sherman is based upon the beloved characters that first appeared in in the late 1950s and early 1960s animated television series Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends and The Bullwinkle Show, produced by Jay Ward.
Sit back and go WABAC to experience the ultimate joy ride and loads of laughs when Mr. Peabody and Sherman arrives on Digital HD on September 23 and on Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and DVD on October 14. Jay Ward fans will want to get the Blu-ray 3D release which has everything for enthusiasts to celebrate the Jay Ward legacy including a 5-minute All New Rocky & Bullwinkle short and several original TV episodes.
DreamWorks Animation's DVeteL8GfPwphl+|Mr. Peabody & Sherman Blu-ray Deluxe Edition
The Mr. Peabody & Sherman Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy Deluxe Edition includes:
- Feature film in high definition
- - Blu-ray Exclusive Special Features:
- - Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends Show - See the premiere episode of the original 1959 television show.
- - Mr. Peabody & Sherman Segments - Watch five segments from the original television series including "Robin Hood," "Leonardo Da Vinci," "Louis XVI," "William Shakespeare," and "Ludwig Van Beethoven."
- - History's Greatest Mysteries - A Dog and his Boy
- - Peabody's Paw Print on History - We take part in the excitement as Mr. Peabody gets his pawprints in cement at the TCL Chinese Theatre. Cast members Ty Burrell (voice of "Mr. Peabody") and Max Charles (voice of "Sherman"), join filmmakers Rob Minkoff (director), Alex Schwartz (producer) and Tiffany Ward (executive producer) for the festivities. Also on hand (or paw?) are some of Mr. Peabody's very famous furry friends, including Lassie, Beethoven, Rin Tin Tin, and a very adorable dog named George Clooney.
- - Time Travel Memory Match game
- - The WABAC Jigsaw Puzzle game
DreamWorks Animation's Mr. Peabody & Sherman Blu-ray 3D Deluxe Edition
The Mr. Peabody & Sherman Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy Deluxe Edition includes the following:
- Feature film in high definition and 3D
- - Blu-ray 3D Exclusive Special Feature
- - All New Rocky & Bullwinkle Adventure
Animation's Mr. Peabody & Sherman DVD
The Mr. Peabody & Sherman single disc DVD includes:
- Feature film in standard definition
- - Special Features:
- - Tour of the WABAC Machine - Mr. Peabody, himself, takes us on an in-depth tour of the WABAC machine. He explains what many of the WABAC's knobs, buttons, and gizmos do. Exactly what is a Pneumatic Dressilator? A hemidemisemiquavatron? And, those windshield wiper controls...how exactly do they help while speeding through the space-time continuum? Mr. Peabody explains it all!
- - Time Travel: Mad Science - We talk to real physicists Kenneth Wharton and Anthony Aguirre to find out if there is any possibility of time travel, and if so, how it would work. We explore the two time travel theories of the Block Universe and the Multi-Verse. We also learn why scientists think only forward time travel is possible, and how Einstein's Theory of Relativity still determines how scientists imagine the possibilities of time travel.
- - Photo Gallery
- - Theatrical Trailer
- - World of DreamWorks Animation - Music videos from your favorite DreamWorks Animation feature films
- - Holiday Favorites - Sneak Peeks