My Soul to Take Blu-ray artwork
My Soul to Take DVD artwork
On the day the Riverton Ripper vanished without a trace, seven children were born. Today, they're all turning 16... and turning up dead. Legendary director, Wes Craven (A Nightmare on Elm Street, Scream) keeps your heart racing in My Soul to Take, a suspense-thriller filled with twists, turns and a dark secret that will send your soul searching for cover.
- Two Alternate Endings
- - Alternate Opening
- - Deleted and Extended Scenes
- - Feature Commentary: With director Wes Craven and cast members, Max Thieriot, John Magaro and Emily Meade.
- - BD-Live: Access the BD-Live Center through your Internet-connected player to access the latest trailers and more!
- pocket Blu: USHE's groundbreaking pocket Blu app uses iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Android, PC, Macintosh and more to work seamlessly with a network-connected Blu-ray player. On the iPad owners can enjoy a new, enhanced edition of pocket Blu that's more interactive than ever before and created especially to take advantage of the tablet's larger screen and high resolution display. Consumers will be able to browse through a library of Blu-ray content and watch entertaining extras on-the-go in a way that's bigger and better than ever before. pocket BLU offers advanced features such as:
- - Advanced Remote Control: A sleek, elegant new way to operate your Blu-ray player. Users can navigate through menus, playback and BD-Live functions with ease.
- - Video Timeline: Users can easily bring up the video timeline, allowing them to instantly access any point in the film.
- - Mobile-To-Go: Users can unlock a selection of bonus content with their Blu-ray discs to save to their device or to stream from anywhere there is a Wi-Fi network, enabling them to enjoy content on the go, anytime, anywhere.
- - Browse Titles: Users will have access to a complete list of pocket Blu-enabled titles available and coming to Blu-ray Hi-Def. They can view free previews and see what additional content is available to unlock on their device.
- - Keyboard: Entering data is fast and easy with your device's intuitive keyboard.
- - My Scenes: Bookmark your favorite scenes from the film.
- - uHear: Never miss another line of dialogue when you're watching My Soul to Take with this innovative feature that instantly skips back a few seconds on your Blu-ray disc and turns on the subtitles to highlight what you missed.