In advance of the fourth season premiere of Chuck on September 20 on NBC (airing Mondays at 8 p.m. ET/PT), fans of the acclaimed action-comedy series can catch up with their favorite program through Chuck Presents - Buy Hard: The Jeff and Lester Story, an all-new, five-episode original digital series debuting today - Tuesday, September 7 - on TheWB.com and a number of select Chuck fan sites across the Internet. The digital series will also be available at Xbox.com/halo and Xbox LIVE shortly after debuting on TheWB.com.
In the season three finale of Chuck, Jeff (series star Scott Krinsky) and Lester (series star Vik Sahay) think they've burned down the Buy More, and they take off in their van in a panic. Now, fans can catch up with the hilarious duo in five original webisodes (two-three minutes in length), as they hide out in the van, on the lam but still obsessed enough with videogames that they embark on a quest to track down a copy of the new Halo: Reach. Their search takes them to the Encino Buy More, where they inadvertently run into Big Mike (series star Mark Christopher Lawrence). Will their mission be a success? Log on for Chuck Presents - Buy Hard: The Jeff and Lester Story to find out.
Chuck and Halo: Reach Launch Dates
- Tuesday, September 7: Webisode 1 (premiere) debuts online
- Wednesday, September 8: Webisode 2 debuts online
- Thursday, September 9: Webisode 3 debuts online
- Friday, September 10: Webisode 4 debuts online
- Monday, September 13: Webisode 5 (finale) debuts online
- Tuesday, September 14: Halo: Reach released at 12:01 a.m.
- Monday, September 20: Chuck season four premiere on NBC at 8 p.m. ET/PT
Chuck Webisode Links
Social Media Links
- Chuck - @nbcchuck
- - Josh Schwartz - @JoshSchwartz76
- - Zachary Levi - @ZacharyLevi
- - Yvonne Strahovski - @Y_Strahovski
- - Joshua Gomez - @joshuaegomez
- - Adam Baldwin - @adamsbaldwin
- - Mark Christopher Lawrence - @MarkChrLawrence
- - Scott Krinsky - @Scott_Krinsky
- - TheWB.com - @thewbdotcom
From Fake Empire, Wonderland Sound and Vision in association with Warner Bros. Television, Chuck was created by Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak and is executive produced by Schwartz, Fedak, Robert Duncan McNeill, Nicholas Wootton and McG.