You can go back to a creepy area off the highway again this October. Rest Stop: Don't Look Back will be released on DVD on October 7. We have no cover art as of yet, but the disc will be priced at $24.98 SRP. The film stars Richard Tillman, Jessie Ward, Graham Norris, Brionne Davis and Steve Railsback
No rest for the wicked! One year ago, the mysterious Rest Stop killer drilled, ripped and splattered young road trippers Jesse and Nicole. Now three more unsuspecting travelers come looking for the missing duo. And that means the killer gets to sharpen his horrific torture skills all over again - only bloodier and scarier than before. He's not alone, either. The Winnebago full of creepy living corpses is also back, roaming the old highway. And Jesse and Nicole's brutalized ghosts seek revenge, determined to give as gory as they got. Watch if you dare. But whatever you do, Don't Look Back!
- Commentary by Writer/Producer John Shiban and Director Shawn Papazian
- Doomed to Repeat: The Mythology of Rest Stop - An in depth featurette detailing how the second movie storyline expands on the mythology established in the first. Includes interviews with cast and crew.
- Alternate Ending - Contains an alternate fate for our main protagonist Tom.
- Deleted Scenes:
- "Buddy" - An additional scene from Tom's coming home party.
- "Meet the Family" - We are introduced to the Winnebago family and see them pick up "The Driver."
- "Dinner with the Family" - The Winnebago family tortures Jared.
- Additional Scene - "The Owner's Demise" - Shows the family encountering the gas station owner and punishing him.