You can watch Tom Cruise do that famous slide across the hardwood floor in standard and 1080p this September. Risky Business will be re-released in a 25th Anniversary Edition on DVD and Blu-Ray September 16. The standard version will be priced at $19.97 SRP and the Blu-Ray will be priced at $28.99 SRP. The film stars Tom Cruise, Rebecca DeMornay and Curtis Armstrong.
Joel Goodsen (Cruise) is a high school senior who is tired of being Mr. All American, facing 'traumatic' decisions such as which Ivy League college to attend. His life takes a totally unexpected turn when he meets a sexy call girl (Rebecca De Mornay) who transforms his house into a brothel while his parents are away, and at the same time transforms his entire perspective.
- Restored and remastered feature with all new 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio
- The Dream is Always the Same: The Story of Risky Business (All new 25th anniversary retrospective documentary on the making of Risky Business featuring interviews with Tom Cruise and cast (in Hi-Def format)
- Director's cut of the final scene from Risky Business (with introduction by Paul Brickman)
- Original screen tests with Tom Cruise and Rebecca De Mornay
- Theatrical trailer
- Video commentary with Tom Cruise, director Paul Brickman, and producer Jon Avnet (in Hi-Def format, Blu-Ray exclusive)
- Digital copy of the feature film (Blu-Ray exclusive)