- Begins with the encounter between Rohan soldiers and the three hunters, Eomer asks them what they are doing, Aragorn answers that they are looking for two companions. (cut to the shot of Merry and Pippin)
- Shot of Merry and Pippin kidnapped by Orcs
- Eomer lets them go, and tells them to be wary
- See a very brief shot of Gandalf's battle with the Balrog in the caverns under Moria (a blast of fire, and Gandalf flying towards the screen)
- See and hear dialog between Gandalf the White and the three hunters in their first encounter (as Gandalf appears, Legolas and Gimli both kneel down, Aragorn in disbelief begins to talk with Gandalf)
- See various shots of the two towers, a very nice shot of the lidless eye, and Saruman giving a pep talk to the millions of orcs standing in front of one of the towers (this cgi was stunning)
- Elrond tells Aragorn that his people are passing, and that he should let Arwen go (actually he sternly insists... )
- Elrond tells Arwen that there is no more hope, Arwen tells Elrond that there is still hope (I am assuming it is hope for her marriage to Aragorn)
- Gandalf tells Theoden about Saruman's schemes
- Theoden asks Eowyn to lead the others to Helm's Deep
- Eowyn questions Aragorn about Arwen while walking
- Shot of Gandalf riding through a hall on Shadowfax
- Brief shot of Arwen in Helm's Deep
- Shot of Sam yelling "Frodo... No!" and Frodo (voluntarily or under a spell?) falling face down into a pit
- Shot of Sam laying by someone (presumably Frodo) and weeping
- Shot of Gollum's back, crouching and talking with Frodo and Sam
- Shot of Treebeard's bottom half (while running, he picks up either Merry or Pippin, and he is HUGE! compared to the little hobbit).
Thanks to The One Ring.net!
Schindler's List: Scooper 'Chris' writes in today with some interesting news on a Schindler's List DVD:
"I attended the San Diego Film Festival this weekend and one of the suited guys from Universal was talking to some reporters and when word came up of any big name DVD's on the horizon for next year he mentioned that for the first time, Steven Spielberg will be releasing "Schindlers List" with all the trimmings one has come to expect from Universal. Just thought you guys ought to hear this."
Thanks to 'Chris'
"I went on when we first started filming and I kind of vowed not to do it again," Stahl said. "Someone on the set said I had to go on this website because people are writing scripts for it that don't exist and making photos, mock posters. So, I went on and the very first thing I read was this guy giving about 50 reasons why I should not be playing this role. I just turned it off. That's the kind of support that I read and it really drives me, so I've tried to avoid that."
CLICK HERE for the entire interview!
Truth, Justice, & The American Way:IGN's Filmforce is getting some random information on the possible casting of certain actors and actresses in the new biopic about George Reeves who played Superman on TV in the 50's.
"Nobody is definitely aboard, although (Joaquin Phoenix) is well into the negotiating stage." Phoenix is up for the role of Lemar Moglio, the private eye hired by George Reeves' mother to investigate her son's mysterious death. James Woods may play Howard Strickling, a Hollywood studio's "fixer."
Gwyneth Paltrow is considering playing "Leonore Lemmon" who was Reeves' fiancee at the time of his death. Lemmon was present, along with three others, at Reeves' home on the night he died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound (according to the official finding, although the film suggests that Lemmon may have had a reason to off Reeves).
Michelle Pfeiffer and Diane Lane (The Perfect Storm) are both in the running for the role of "Toni Mannix," Reeves' other love interest in the film. Toni was the trophy wife of MGM studio boss Eddie Mannix and she carried on a long affair with Reeves before he dumped her for Leonore. The film suggests that, like Leonore, both Toni and Eddie Mannix had motives to kill George Reeves.
Thanks to 'Stax'
Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige told Comics2Film that Jonathan Hensleigh has turned in a draft of The Punisher script. Feige said the new script is "spectacular" and there should be some exciting announcements on the project soon.
Also, check out the behind the scenes clips from the Frailty Special Edition DVD! CLICK HERE