TLA is getting strange in March...
In Strange Circus, adolescent Mitsuko is forced to watch her parents' lovemaking by her perverted father and her domineering mother, who imprison her in a cello case employed with a peephole. When Mitsuko's mother dies, her father forces the girl to be the victim of his incestuous desires, driving her to attempt suicide with a leap from a height, yet all of this is apparently a new novel being penned by reclusive, wheelchair-bound author Taeko (Masumi Miyazaki, who also plays the mother). Or is it? Taeko is assigned a new assistant named Yuji and the two begin a sexual relationship in Taeko's ornately designed estate. But we soon must question the real identities of both Taeko and Yuji as bloody clues begin to surface.
- Strange Days making-of featurette
- Photo gallery
- Aspect Ratio:1.85:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1 sound (in Japanese with English subtitles)
Strange Circus will sell for $24.99.
Lastly, DVDActive reports that Lucio Fulci's House by the Cemetery will be coming to DVD (again) April 24 from Blue Underground.
- TV Spots
- Picture Gallery
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphically enhanced 2.35:1 Widescreen transfer
- Audio: Dolby Surround 2.0 soundtrack