While J.J. Abrams is gearing up to begin production on his new sci-fi film Super 8, the viral for the film has sent out a fun quiz that appears related to the story/characters in the film, and was sent by email to registered Rocket
Poppeteers members who applied to become an astronaut, with a link to the quiz they could take online.
E-mails sent out to users today seem asked candidates to answer the following questions on a scale of 1 (strongly disagree) to 5 (strongly agree):
- 1. Your favorite astronaut is Captain 'Coop' Cooper!
- 2. You could defeat an evil Kladrog all by yourself.
- 3. You know all the words to the Rocket Poppeteers theme song!
- 4. If you could, you'd eat hamburgers every day!
- 5. You finish homework quickly.
- 6. Your desk at school is very organized.
- 7. You believe that aliens live on other planets.
- 8. You prefer to sit close to a door in a room.
- 9. You prefer stories with happy endings.
- 10. You enjoy exploring the unknown.
- 11. Your favorite color is red.
- 12. You are often a hero in your dreams.
- 13. You are a super skilled rocket ship pilot. Just like Captain 'Coop' Cooper!
- 14. You would tell the teacher if you caught your brother cheating on a test!
- 15. You have things in common with other members of your class.
- 16. You sometimes can tell what your classmates are thinking.
- 17. You always leave room for dessert. Especially Rocket Poppeteers popsicles!
- 18. If you had two Rocket Poppeteers popsicles left, you would share one with a friend.
- 19. Being a Rocket Poppeteers astronaut is the best job in the world!
- 20. You would win the race to outer space.
There were also two written questions where they had to "complete the following sentences in ten words or less." The first was: "If I were a Rocket Poppeteers astronaut, my first mission would be..." The second was: "If I had a lifetime supply of Rocket Poppeteers popsicles, I would..." Looks like the Super 8 buzz is ready for take off.