You want it... you got it!
The gut-busting coming-of-age comedy for a new generation, Superbad debuts unrated on Blu-ray High-Def and a two-disc DVD December 4, 2007 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Available for the SLP of $34.95 (two-disc DVD) and $43.95 (two-disc Blu-ray High-Def), the unrated edition struts onto the scene with additional footage deemed too raunchy for theaters and a bevy of bonus material, including "Line-o-rama," a running tally of obscenities; "TV Safe Lines," a series of alternate lines from various scenes in the film; "Everyone Hates Michael Cera," a funny faux-featurette where cast and crew dish about why they hate "nice guy" Cera; "On-Set Diaries"; deleted scenes; audition footage; a gag reel; hilarious menus featuring the doodles of young Seth; running commentaries with Judd Apatow, Seth Rogren, Greg Mottola, Evan Goldberg, Jonah Hill, Michael Cera and Christopher Mintz-Plasse, and much more. Also, unique to Blu-ray, is the Super-meter which allows viewers to keep tally of all the lewd and crude lingo in the film. Superbad will also be available as a single-disc DVD in both rated and unrated versions for the SLP of $28.95.
From the guys who brought you Knocked Up and The 40-Year-Old Virgin comes Superbad. Seth (Jonah Hill) and Evan (Michael Cera) want nothing more than to lose their virginity before they head off to college. To do that, though, they need to get liquor for the big party that night. With the help of their friend Fogell, a.k.a. McLovin (Christopher Mintz-Plasse), and his fake I.D., the three of them go on a chase for that elusive booze, dodging incompetent cops (Knocked Up's Seth Rogen and Saturday Night Live's Bill Hader) while attempting to reverse a lifelong losing streak in one hilarious night.
Superbad Unrated 2-Disc Extended Edition DVD & Blu-ray Disc Features:
- The Pineapple Express: Exclusive First Look
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Gag Reel
- Cop Car Confessions - A Ride Along with Clark County's Finest
- Making-of Superbad
- Original Table Read 2002 - Seth Rogen reads for the part of "Seth"
- Dancing Title Sequence
- Vag-tastic Voyage
- Cast Audition Footage
- Press Junket Meltdown
- The Music of Superbad
- "Everybody Hates Michael Cera" - The Unfortunate True Story
- On-Set Diaries
- "Snakes on Jonah" Featurette
- Michael's Voicemails from Jonah
- TV Safe - Watch Jonah Hill try to record alternate "safe" lines appropriate for television
- Table Reads
- Optional audio commentaries by Judd Apatow, Seth Rogren, Greg Mottola, Evan Goldberg, Jonah Hill, Michael Cera and Christopher Mintz-Plasse
Blu-ray Disc Only:
- The Superbad Supermeter -- Watch Superbad like never before ... keep tally of the lewd and crude lingo in the film
Dont't forget to also check out: Superbad