You can bring home one of the most popular action sequels of all time on Blu-ray and a new six-disc DVD set this May. Terminator 2: Judgement Day will be released in an all-new Skynet Edition on Blu-ray on May 19. The film will also be released in a limited edition Complete Collector's Edition, a six-disc set that also includes a 14" T-800 Endoskull bust that plays sound effects from the film while its eyes light up. The Complete Collector's Edition will also include every DVD release of the film with every special feature to date. The Skynet Edition Blu-ray will be priced at $29.99 SRP, the Complete Collector's Edition will be priced at $174.99 SRP and you can take a look at the cover art for both sets below. The film stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton and Robert Patrick.
Arnold Schwarzenegger returns as the Terminator in this explosive action-adventure spectacle. Now he's one of the good guys, sent back in time to protect John Connor, the boy destined to lead the freedom fighters of the future. Linda Hamilton reprises her role as Sarah Connor, John's mother, a quintessential survivor who has been institutionalized for her warning of the nuclear holocaust she knows is inevitable. Together, the threesome must find a way to stop the most lethal Terminator ever created. Co-written, produced and directed by James Cameron, this visual tour de force is also a touching human story of survival.
- Multiple THX-certified versions high-definition versions of the film
-All-new English 6.1 DTS-HD Master Audio Lossless
- Picture-in-picture of behind the scenes video, text commentaries and multimedia galleries
- Storyboard-script mode - view storyboards and read the script while watching the film
- Interactive quizzes and games
- BD-Live™ enabled, featuring games, extra content and more for internet-connected players
- Audio commentary with 26 cast and crew members
- Audio commentary with director James Cameron and co-writer William Wisher
- Enhanced for D-Box™ Motion Control Systems
- Includes THX Optimizer