Terminator 3: Seems the Terminator 3 news is coming in by the truck load lately! Latino Review has just posted some set images as well as a run down of some of key scenes being featured in the film....here's what they had to say:
- Sarah joins a paramilitary group after Terminator 2, since she still has doubts about the future.
- But John has left the past behind himself and has made his hobby, hacking in other computer systems, to his job.
- John is the owner of a Software Company and does not want to listen to his mother's theories of the future and to be aware and so on.
- But the name Skynet is still in his head.
- One Day John hacks into a Cyberdyne Main computer, where he indeed finds a project with the name Skynet, which is heavily protected with passwords and firewalls.
- He now has also doubts regarding the future
- After that 2 terminators are sent to John's timeline, one to protect him and one to terminate him.
- The protecting machine is the T-800 model.
- The new model is called T-1G
- The former T-1000 was made out of fluid metal, the new one is made out of sentient energy matrix, which is embedded in a real personality.
- Now John has to stop the Terminatrix and Skynet's researches, before the new A.I. chip is completed.
- John's mother is already dead at this point.
- The T-800 takes the coffin of Sarah Connor and is attacked by SWAT teams and the cemetary. This takes place after around 45 minutes into the film.
- This scene is actually part of a car chase. The T-800 puts the coffin in the car. And then the Terminatrix starts the pursuit.
- Arnie also states that in the coffin is something other hidden than you would think.
- he also speaks about the gun he carries around in this scene: it is a machine gun that is attached to his thigh because of the enormous recoils of the gun. Because of this he fires like quote: "Ba-da-da, Ba-da-da, Ba-da-da" instead of quote: "Ba-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da" because of aiming.
- Arnie is also asked if he is the Terminator like in the first part with dark trait or like the one in Terminator 2, who is more friendly to humans. To this question he answers: "About this I can not tell too much, I only say this: it could be I'm both."
CLICK HERE for those set images!
The Hulk: As if Super Hero Hype wasn't covering ALL that there is to cover in comic-book-based movieland they've gone and done it again with a look at some on set pictures from The Hulk! CLICK HERE to experience even more movie magic!
Spider-man: Last but not least, don't be left out in the cold this November...the Spider-man DVD Gift Set is now available for pre-order through Amazon! Click the banner below!