Something Terror-ible is coming to DVD on May 22.
In a story from Fangoria, they report that Joe Castro's Terror Toons 2 will be hitting DVD on May 22.
Animated killers show up to a birthday party for a 12 year old girl and the partygoers band together to thwart them.
- Audio commentary by writer/director Joe Castro
- Uncut Dr. Carnage & Max Assassin Terror Toon
- Uncut Hansel & Gretel Terror Toon starring Brinke Stevens
- Behind the scenes of Terror Toons 2's gore
- Terror Toons 1.5 Bonus Film
- The Sick and Silly Slide Show photo gallery
- Terror Vortex
- Blood Thirst, a Castro childhood splatter film
- Aspect Ratio: 16x9-enhanced Widescreen Transfer
Terror Toons 2 DVD will sell for 19.95.