A rising politician finds himself caught up in a pulse-pounding, mind-bending conspiracy in The Adjustment Bureau, the acclaimed film coming to Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD on June 21, 2011 from Universal Studios Home Entertainment. Academy Award winner Matt Damon (the Bourne series, True Grit) and Golden Globe winner Emily Blunt (The Devil Wears Prada, The Wolfman) are the star-crossed lovers chased by mysterious forces that threaten to destroy their futures unless they abandon one another. Deleted and extended scenes, filmmaker commentary and exclusive bonus features offer behind-the-scenes looks at the making of the film. Plus, for a limited time only, the Blu-ray Combo Pack of The Adjustment Bureau includes a downloadable digital copy of the film that can be viewed anytime, anywhere, on an array of digital devices.
The Adjustment Bureau Blu-ray Combo Pack
The Adjustment Burea DVD
Written for the screen by George Nolfi (Ocean's 12, The Bourne Ultimatum) who also makes his directorial debut, The Adjustment Bureau is based on the short story "Adjustment Team," by visionary writer Philip K. Dick (Total Recall, Minority Report, Blade Runner). The Adjustment Bureau also stars Anthony Mackie (The Hurt Locker, Eagle Eye), John Slattery (Mad Men, Iron Man 2), Michael Kelly (Changeling, Dawn Of The Dead) and Terence Stamp (Wanted, Valkyrie).
Bonus Features Available Exclusively On Blu-ray Combo Pack:
- The Labyrinth of Doors: Interactive Map of New York - Explore the bustling metropolis of New York City as only a member of the Bureau can: using the intricate network of portals to leap from location to location. Each location will trigger a short video pod, either with a behind-the-scenes look at that location with cast and crew or a scene from the film that took place there.
- - BD-Live - Access the BD-Live Center through your Internet-connected player to get even more content, watch the latest trailers and more.
- - pocket Blu: The groundbreaking pocket Blu app uses iPhone, iPod touch, Android, PC and Macintosh to work seamlessly with a network-connected Blu-ray player. Also available on the iPad, owners can enjoy a new, enhanced edition of pocket Blu made especially to take advantage of the tablet's larger screen and high resolution display. Consumers will be able to browse through a library of Blu-ray content and watch entertaining extras on-the-go in a way that's bigger and better than ever before. pocket Blu offers advanced features such as:
- - Advanced Remote Control: A sleek, elegant new way to operate your Blu-ray player. Users can navigate through menus, playback and BD-Live functions with ease.
- - Video Timeline: Users can easily bring up the video timeline, allowing them to instantly access any point in the film.
- - Mobile-To-Go: Users can unlock a selection of bonus content with their Blu-ray discs to save to their device or to stream from anywhere there is a Wi-Fi network, enabling them to enjoy content on the go, anytime, anywhere.
- - Browse Titles: Users will have access to a complete list of pocket Blu-enabled titles available and coming to Blu-ray Hi-Def. They can view free previews and see what additional content is available to unlock on their device.
- - Keyboard: Entering data is fast and easy with your device's intuitive keyboard.
- - uHear: Never miss another line of dialogue with this innovative feature that instantly skips back a few seconds on your Blu-ray disc and turns on the subtitles for the section
- - My Movies: Consumers can rent a variety of Universal favorites such as Meet the Parents, Fast & Furious, Mamma Mia!, Coraline, Knocked Up, The 40 Year Old Virgin, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, or Role Models to instantly stream via BD-Live, the pocket Blu app or on the web at UniversalHiDef.com
Bonus Features Available on Both DVD AND Blu-ray Combo Pack:
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- - Leaping Through New York - An inside look at how the production team filmed David Norris' (Matt Damon) race to the courthouse, featuring interviews with Damon, director George Nolfi, special effects coordinator Mark Russell and producers Michael Hackett and Chris Moore.
- - Destined to Be - The Adjustment Bureau provided Matt Damon with his first opportunity to play a true romantic lead in a feature film. Co-star Emily Blunt, director George Nolfi and Damon himself reflect on this new role for the star and the relationship between David Norris and Blunt's character, Elise Sellas.
- - Becoming Elise - A look at Emily Blunt's dance training for the role of Elise. Blunt, Matt Damon, George Nolfi and Blunt's dance choreographer discuss her transformation from slender actress to well-muscled athlete.
- - Feature Commentary with writer and director George Nolfi
On the brink of winning a U.S. Senate seat, charismatic politician David Norris (Matt Damon) meets Elise Sellas (Emily Blunt), a woman unlike any he's ever known. As he realizes he's falling madly in love with the beautiful, contemporary ballet dancer, strangers conspire to keep the two apart. David learns he is up against the men of the Adjustment Bureau, who will do everything in their considerable power to prevent the pair from spending the rest of their lives together. In the face of overwhelming odds, he must decide whether to accept his predetermined path and let her go...or defy Fate and risk everything to be with the woman he loves.