Indiana Jones 4:The Indy Experience posted some possible production news on the 4th Indiana Jones film today:
The current rumor going around is that pre-production has indeed begun on the 4th Indiana Jones film.
* Artists have begun work on story boards and concept artwork for Indy IV.
* Vic Armstrong has been contacted about Indy IV, but so far no word on if he has taken a job on the film or not.
* Harrison Ford is going to begin training for Indiana Jones IV at the beginning of 2004.
* Ford has also been very anxious to begin work on Indy IV. (Wonderful to hear!)
* Filming of Indy IV will begin sometime in 2004, either in June or late summer.
* And finally, the latest word on the release date of Indy IV has it set to release between May of 2005 - December of 2005.
Thanks to CS! for the heads up!