The Office's Mindy Kaling offered up some tweets on Tuesday of various story lines she wish she could have seen Steve Carell's character Michael Scott take on before the actor departs the show after this season.
Mindy Kaling wrote:
"This is Steve's last week. I think I'll tweet all the stories I wanted to do with Michael that we never did.
- "I always wanted Michael Scott to be Tony Scott and Ridley Scott's first cousin. He loved Tony but was 'eh' on Ridley."
- "There was a full day of pitching on Michael Scott meeting Markie Post at the mall, accomplishing a life-long dream."
- "Not a story per se, but Michael auditioning for SNL with his characters and @sethmeyers21 gently walking him to the 30 Rock exit was a dream."
- "Michael gets accused of something and is exonerated because there's footage of him outside The Today Show behind Al Roker."
- "Michael gets Lasik but can only afford to get it done to one eye. @KenTremendous put a stop to this one."
- "Michael feels unnappreciated [sic] and does a 'Ms. Nelson Is Missing'-type fake horror boss."
- "I remember that one! I wish we had done when Michael found a stop on the Underground Railroad!"
Tune in to the next episode, airing March 24. The season ends May 19.