Starting today, Paramount Pictures are giving Transformers fans the opportunity to put words in the mouth of Optimus with the "MAKE PRIME SPEAK" contest!
Paramount Pictures announces the "MAKE PRIME SPEAK" contest, a bold initiative that will supply what fans demand - Optimus Prime speaking their words. Fans can submit a line of dialogue that they would most like to hear Optimus Prime say in the film.
First place winner will have his/hers phrase spoken by Prime, in the new Transformers movie!
The contest launches today, Oct. 2, 2006. "Make Prime Speak" will run from October 2nd to October 23rd, 2006.
WANT TO SUBMIT A CHANCE TO MAKE PRIME SPEAK? Here's how you do it:
1) Go to www.transformersmovie.com and complete the registration form found on the site, with the information requested, including an original line of dialogue you would like to hear Prime speak, and submit the entry.
2) All contestants who enter a Submission into the Contest will be emailed a password associated with his/her email that will allow him/her to participate in the Voting Phase of the Contest. Limit one entry per person and/or per email address.
3) During the Submission Phase, Sponsor will post Submissions in a scrolling submission box on the Website.
4) Each entry must be no longer than 120 characters.
5) ** Users can submit one line per email address. For example: if you have 20 different email addresses, you can submit a chance to Make Prime Speak 20 times.
The determination of Finalists will be based on originality, appropriateness to Prime's character and relevance to the Picture's story.
Submissions are on a first come, first serve basis. Enter early and often.
Up to 100 of the best Submissions will be selected to be posted online for others to view and judge.
At the end of the Voting Phase, up to 30 Finalists who receive the most non-suspect votes will be submitted to the filmmakers, who will determine the winners in their sole discretion.
The Winners will be announced on the Website on or about November 9, 2006.
WHAT YOU CAN WIN
The filmmakers will select one (1) Grand Prize Winner whose Submission may be spoken by Peter Cullen in the Picture.
The filmmakers will select two (2) Second Prize Winners whose Submissions may be spoken by Peter Cullen and used for mobile ringtones.
The filmmakers will select up to seven (7) Third Prize Winners whose Submissions will be read by Peter Cullen and made available for visitors to listen to on the Website.
All prize winners will receive:
Introduced in 1984, the Transformers brand took the world by storm with its compelling saga of the Autobots versus the Decepticons. The innovative "Robots in Disguise" resulted in a tremendously successful toy line from Hasbro and Takara, comic book series, television program and an animated feature film. More than 20 years later, a new generation has discovered the excitement of the Transformers brand and its legendary characters, including the two leaders of the opposing sides: Optimus Prime and Megatron. Today, the franchise features a popular toy line, an animated series on the Cartoon Network and a chart-topping comic book series from IDW Publishing.