Get ready to plunge into the loch on DVD. According to DVD Active, The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep is coming to DVD and Blu-Ray on April 8. The film will be available in both the two-disc standard and Blu-Ray formats, and will be priced at $28.96 for the two-disc and $38.96 for the BD. The film stars Emily Watson, Bryan Cox, Ben Chaplin, and Alex Etel.
When a lonely young boy named Angus discovers a large, mysterious egg along the shores of Loch Ness, no one is prepared for what lies within. He soon discovers, that the strange, mischievous hatchling inside is none other than The Water Horse, the loch's most mysterious and fabled creature. But with the Water Horse growing ten times its size every day, Angus finds it increasingly difficult to keep his new friend a secret.
- Deleted scenes
- Featurette: Creating Crusoe
- Featurette: Myths and Legends
- Featurette: Setting the Scene
- Featurette: The Characters
- Featurette: The Story
- Featurette: Water Work: Creating the Water Horse
- The Water Horse: Virtual Crusoe Game (Blu-Ray only)