Warner Brothers Premiere are finally releasing the long awaited Halloween horror flick Trick 'r Treat on both DVD and Blu-ray October 6th, just in time for the holiday season. Called "the best Halloween film of the last 30 years", this nasty little nugget of fun arrives with a DVD price tag of $27.95 SRP and a Blu-ray price tag of $35.99 SRP.
The doorbell rings, the cry goes out: Trick 'r Treat! But, wait. What's actually going on during this ghostly All Hallows Eve? Something eerie and unexpected. Something splattered and spooky. Something that brings ghouls, vampires and werewolves into the night. Answer the door: A shocking surprise awaits!
From producer Bryan Singer (director of X-Men and Superman Returns) and writer-director Michael Dougherty (co-scripter of X2: X-Men United and Superman Returns) comes a multi-tale bag of wicked yarns, four cleverly interlocked stories built on Shocktober admonitions like always check the candy and don't extinguish the jack-o-lantern before midnight. So answer the door now: Experience horror made for today's fright fan.
- "Trick 'R Treat: Season's Greetings" feature with optional commentary by Director Michael Dougherty
- - Audio commentary with the director (Blu-ray only)
- - Additional scenes (Blu-ray only)
- - Special effects comparison (Blu-ray only)
- - Legends of Halloween featurette (Blu-ray only)