You can relive the first adventure of Edward and Bella on DVD and Blu-ray this March. Twilight will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on March 21. We have no pricing details as of yet, but it appears that the film will at least be released in a two-disc special edition and you can take a look at the preliminary cover art below. We'll surely bring you more information on this title as soon as more information is released. The film stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Cam Gigandet.
High School student Bella Swan (Stewart) doesn't expect much when she moves to the small town of Forks, Washington, until she meets mysterious classmate Edward Cullen (Pattinson)-a boy who's hiding a dark secret. Impossibly good-looking and extremely private, Edward is unlike anyone she has ever met-in more ways than she realizes. He and his family are vampires. As their worlds and hearts collide, Edward must battle the bloodlust raging inside him as well as a coterie of undead that would make Bella their prey. Based on the #1 New York Times best-seller by Stephenie Meyer, Twilight adds a dangerous twist to the classic story of star-crossed lovers.
- Audio Commentary by director Catherine Hardwicke, and stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
- Five Extended Scenes with introductions by the director
- Five Deleted Scenes with introductions by the director
- Three Music Videos from Muse, Paramore and Linkin Park
- The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen - A seven-part documentary
- Comic-Con Phenomenon featurette