You can bring home three modern classics home in the high definition format this coming February. Walk the Line, The Last King of Scotland and To Live and Die in L.A. will all be released on Blu-ray on February 2, 2010. Walk the Line and The Last King of Scotland will each be priced at $29.99 SRP while To Live and Die in L.A. will sell for $24.99 SRP. You can take a look at all of the special features details for each disc below.
Walk the Line
Reese Witherspoon, in her Academy Award winning performance and Joaquin Phoenix, in his Oscar nominated role star in the critically acclaimed Johnny Cash chronicle, Walk the Line. With his driving freight-train chords, steel-eyed intensity and a voice as dark as the night, the legendary "Man in Black" revolutionized music - and forged his legacy as a genuine American icon. Golden Globe winners Phoenix and Witherspoon star (and sing) as Johnny Cash and June Carter in this inspiring true story of one man's unwavering devotion to his sound, his message and the greatest love of his life.
- Directors Commentary by James Mangold
- - More Man in Black: 10 Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary by Director James Mangold
- - Extended Musical Sequences
- - Rock and Roll Ruby Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash, Reese Witherspoon as June Carter
- - Cocaine Blues Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash
- - Folsom, Cash and the Comeback
- - Celebrating the Man in Black: The Making of Walk the Line
- - Ring of Fire: The Passion of Johnny and June
The Last King of Scotland
Inspired by real people and events, the gripping, suspenseful stunner, The Last King of Scotland stars Forest Whitaker in his Oscar winning performance as the notorious Ugandan dictator Idi Amin. Amin's incredible story is told as seen through the eyes of Nicholas Garrigan (James McAvoy), a young Scotsman who becomes the volatile leader's personal physician, due in part to Amin's unexpected passion for Scottish culture. Amin even proclaims himself The Last King of Scotland. Seduced by his charisma and blinded by decadence, Garrigan's dream life becomes a waking nightmare of betrayal and madness from which there is no escape.
- Nine deleted scenes
- - Fox Movie Channel Presents Casting Session - The Last King Of Scotland
- - Theatrical Trailer
To Live and Die in L.A.
William L. Petersen and Willem Dafoe face off in a deadly game of cat and mouse in this riveting action-thriller, To Live and Die in L.A. Full of flash, style and grit, this raw tale of corruption and revenge features one of the most harrowing car chases ever caught on film and a shockingly explosive ending. Federal Agent Richard Chance (Petersen) has a score to settle, and he's through playing by the rules. Whether that means blackmailing a beautiful parolee, disobeying direct orders or hurtling the wrong way down a crowded freeway, he vows to take down a murderous counterfeiter (Dafoe) by any means necessary. But as the stakes grow higher, will Chance's obsession with vengeance ultimately destroy him?
- Disc One:
- - Blu-ray Disc Feature Film
- Disc Two:
- - Standard DVD Feature Film
- - Deleted Scenes and Alternate Ending Featurettes
- - Counterfeit World: The Making of To Live And Die In L.A. Documentary
- - Audio Commentary by Director William Friedkin
- - Photo Gallery